Delivery and Returns
DELIVERY TERMS & CONDITIONS
We aim to process and despatch orders as quickly as we possibly can. This is usually within 2-3 working days but can take up to a week. If you need something by a specific date (e.g. for a gift) please leave a note with your order and also email firstname.lastname@example.org. We despatch using the Royal Mail.
Although we want you to be wearing your gorgeous Arthur & Henry shirts as soon as possible we can’t currently guarantee a next day delivery, and we don’t like to promise what we can’t deliver. So sorry. But they’re worth the wait.
|Standard Delivery||Signed for Delivery|
FREE standard delivery for orders over £100;
£4.00 for orders under £100
|Rest of World||£15
- Signed for delivery only tracks packages up until the point they leave the UK. If you would like a fully tracked service please contact us on email@example.com or +44 (0)20 7043 3043 for delivery charges.
- All prices are in pounds sterling (GBP). If paying with a non-UK credit or debit card, please check with your card issuer for conversion rates and any charges they may levy on foreign currency transactions. Your credit card provider will apply the conversion rate at the time of the transaction; any refunds we make will be in GBP and are likely to be at a different rate to the original transaction.
- Standard prices may not apply to parcels over 5kg, and customers may be contacted after payment for additional postal charges.
- Any overseas deliveries may be subject to customs delays.
- For orders placed outside the UK, please note that you are responsible for any import duties and clearance fees (where applicable) in your own country and to check the duties and clearance fees with your local authorities.
- We can exchange goods delivered abroad, but we will charge postage for these exchanges at the standard overseas delivery rates.
If for any reason you’re not totally satisfied with your purchase you can return it within 28 days of original order receipt as long as it hasn’t been altered, washed or worn. We can either send you a replacement or a refund. Please enclose the original delivery note and that will help us process the return. Please note that the carriage cost can only be refunded if the item is faulty. We recommend you obtain a free Certificate of Posting from the Post Office or use a tracked for service when returning goods to us, as we cannot be held responsible for parcels lost on return to us. In an exchange, if the new item costs less, we will reimburse you with the difference. If the new item costs more then an additional payment will be required.